Join date: Jul 31, 2022


If the new drain doesn't have a slip nut, you can install a new brushed steel kitchen mixer tap. Depending on the type of pipes, you will need to replace the P-trap with a new one. A screwdriver will remove the nut, while a wrench will help you to insert the new one.

Najib Nawawi

Najib Nawawi

More actions